The complete function of sample management, real-time communication, and data sharing with integrated managed PC through biological sample management platform (BMP) is available to automatically synchronize the Cloud sample data.
• Highly improved storage efficiency by the reasonable layout of storage space.
• Optimized vacuum insulation material plus PU foamed the warm-keeping wall provides unprecedented insulation performance, significantly improves warm-keeping performance.
• Original import compressor plus auto-cascade cooling system with mixed refrigerants provides stable -90°C temperature cycle and improves pull-down by 35%.
Original import compress brings stable performance.
Chest structure with a large opening facilitates sample handling, prevents cold air loss.
• Multi-standard communication ports, sample management information system and temperature/ humidity monitoring system.
• Available interconnection between personal terminals, realizing remote monitoring of running status. Quadruple-pane door gaskets are distributed on different planes to form a vacuum protection area to prevent cold air loss.
chest medical freezer
Temperature range: -20℃~-30℃
External dimensions (W×D×H): 1800×800×848mm
Internal dimensions (W×D×H): 1674×620×663mm
Net weight: 105kg
Rated input power: 365W