• Frequent refilling or dewar replacement can be reduced, meaning highly improved LN2 operation safety.
• Temperature rise caused by high-temp nitrogen during refilling can be alleviated, which guarantees the safety of stored items
• LN2 loss caused by ebullition, high-pressure impact, and pipeline residual can be prevented.
• Auto-filling and continuous fluid level monitoring.
• Capacitive sensors use capacitance changes to measure the fluid level, realizing real-time display of accurate fluid level data and ensuring safe and reliable auto-filling.
• Hot gas bypass design can exhaust the residual AT nitrogen in the pipeline during filling, which prevents drastic temperature fluctuation accordingly and reduces LN2 consumption.
• Vortex filling enables zero-splash.
• With vortex baffle structure, LN2 will bump to the tank wall after filling to form a vortex, which ensures stable filling and no ebullition.
Liquid nitrogen storage container
Temperature range: -175℃~-190℃
External dimensions (W×D×H): Φ1280×1670m
Supplement frequency: 14days
Volume: 47600 2ml freezing tubes
Volume of the Liquid Nitrogen: 200L